Saturday, December 6, 2008

gotta go gotta go gotta go right now

I haven't written in here in almost a month. I've been on the go all the time, though. School and work are killer. The good news is that school will soon be over for the semester(which reminds me to sign up for classes tonight at midnight?)

Lee and I are really kick starting this zine. I don't think anyone knows how important this is to me. I'm finally starting my zine after the third(different people involved each time)try.

It disappoints me to think this, but I often question other people's passion for anything when they don't really act on it. You can't say you are something when you make no attempts in it. I understand people have big hearts and they want to do things for animals and humanity, but how are we going to get anywhere if we always put ourselves before anyone else?
It's not the thought that counts in this situation!
If there is something that you're passionate about it read about it, learn it, live it, breathe it, create it! Take action! If you commit to something, stick to it.


No comments: