Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why Not Take All Of Me?

"You took my kisses and all my love
You taught me how to care
Am I to be just remnant of a one side love affair

All you took
I gladly gave
There is nothing left for me to save

All of me
Why not take all of me
Cant you see
I'm no good without you
Take my lips
I want to loose them
Take my arms
Ill never use them
Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry
How can I go on dear without you
You took the part that once was my heart
So why not take all of me"

-Billie Holiday

I never imagined these feelings would devour me like this. I miss him so much. I miss us. I'm just going to continue to show him that I love him. That's all I feel that I can do.

You know I've never heard a better depiction of love than in the bible to this very day. I read 1 Corinthians 13 today for the first time in three years. It's really beautiful. I would like to love everyone like that. I'm going to read it every morning.


Good morning, heartache. What's new?

No comments: