Sunday, March 1, 2009

Caring to learn, but mostly learning to care.

I really feel that I'm learning a lot more about myself than I ever did. This is a relief, finally. I've been so lost for way too long. I'm finally learning to be noble after about two years of Crystal telling me to "be noble" at the end of every conversation. I never really knew what it meant, but now I think I'm developing an understanding of it. I'm developing an understanding for so many things and it's beautiful.


Main Entry:
Pronunciation:
\ˈnō-bəl\
Function:
adjective
5: possessing, characterized by, or arising from superiority of mind or character or of ideals or morals : lofty

It turns out that life isn't just about defiance and arrogance. I always knew it wasn't about selfishness. One out of three is not so bad.

My morals are mainly based on the Christian morale because that's how I was raised, but I do practice 100% tolerance. I do believe in a God. He's my personal depiction of God and no one can take that from me.

I will always be fun loving, free spirited, adventurous, and an independent thinker. I'm learning responsibility, true passion, and humility.

No comments: